StarCraft 2 Maphack
- Run Loader.exe while starcraft 2 is closed
- Have fun playing!
- Warden Protection
- Configurable hotkeys
- 3 State Maphack
- Camera Lock
- Show player selections
- Enable observer panel
- Watch player camera
F5 (or Ctrl + F5) – Toggle 3 state maphack off, lite and full.
F8 – Toggle camera lock off and on.
Commands: (Don’t work in game lobby)
/mh # – Change 3 state maphack to off(1), lite(2) or full(3).
/wp # – Watch player camera. (use /list to get player id)
/wp – Turn off watch player camera.
/ss – Toggle show player selections off and on.
/list – Get a list of players in-game with player id.
If you don’t know what Warden is, read this. I will not go into details with how my protection works or what techniques I have used to help prevent detection, but know that it’s there and working to protect you. If your game closes when the hack is being loaded or just after entering a game lobby, then the protection probably failed and ended up closing starcraft. If this continues to happen for you, then report it to me so I can can make the changes to my warden protection and fix the problem.
Latest version checker
Checks for the latest version of the Maphack and will alert you if there is at the login screen.
Open the file VCMH.ini and edit the key code value to what you want. Key code values can be found here
3 state maphack
Enables sounds and selections under fog of war, able to view what you enemy is building when something is selected and shows zerg creep along with all units on mini-map and main-map. Selections made under fog of war are all client sided, so they won’t be saved into the replay.
This feature locks the camera x/y coordinates and current selected in position for replay viewing so you can take a look at your enemy without worry. Also, all future selections while on are client sided and not saved into the replay. Automatically turns off when you try using any of your units in case you accidently leave it on.
Show player selections
Shows player selections for everyone in game with a broken circle ring around the selected and in color.
Enable observer panel
Enables the replay observer panel that’s located at the top left of screen. To change the display mode using one of the hotkeys you will need to hold down the Ctrl key. That way it won’t interfere with any unit button hotkeys or anything else.
Watch player camera
Watch the camera movement of any player in real time, it also works like camera lock so everything is client sided and not saved into the replay.
Changes for v1.0.3
– Fixed a crash bug that would occur for some users.
Changes for v1.0.2
– Added chat commands that can be used in-game.
– Added feature to maphack that enables selections under fog of war. (These selections are client sided and not saved into replay)
– Added feature to maphack that allows you to view what your enemy is building when something is selected.
– Added feature to maphack that shows the zerg creep on mini-map and main-map.
– Added show player selections for everyone in-game.
– Added the replay observer panel to be enabled for a non-replay game.
– Added player camera watching in real time. (might be useful sometimes?)